Re: AW: EPA to look at how toxins affect kids, "Educating thePublic"

Just a second!

I am not defending anything about the junk science Tooth Fairy Project

or Norm's claim of wanting to learn and then ignoring all he is taught -

but fair is fair......

Neither Norm of the Tooth Fairy people EVER said the Sr90 they claim to

measure is causing any problems whatsoever.  They say the problem is man

made radiation that is exposing people (but not what or how) and that

the presence of Sr90 is a MARKER not found in nature and could only get

anywhere from manmade sources.  They then make the leap of logic that if

the SR90 got out - other stuff must too.

THAT is their argument.