Re: Electronic Dosimeters accepted as Official Dose of Record

INPO guidance  specifies that nuclear power plants using electronic dosimeters for the

dose of record should participate in the NVLAP accreditation process.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com