laundry monitoring

Hi,
       I would be grateful to recieve any experience others on the list may have on automated laundry monitoring.  Particularly flat bed conveyor monitors for coveralls overshoes etc.  We are considering using a unit for monitoring clothing worn in low risk and only nominally contaminated areas.  The main beta contaminant on the site is Cs-137, although we also have areas where Co-60 is a potential issue and this can be more difficult to detect using the gas flow proportional counters commonly found in this type of equipment.  In addition we have both Uranium and Plutonium facilities on site.

I'm happy to recieve answers directly, which I will summarise and post to the list.  Although others on the list might also be interested in this information.

Warmest regards,
                         Julian