Rx fuel dose rates

I'm trying to find rule-of-thumb values (or actual!) for total activity and

nearby (say 1 m or 10m) dose rates for reactor fuel after

irradiation.  Maybe two cases: a PWR fuel assy soon after discharge with

substantial burnup, and then 15 - 20 years later (post-decay); and some

research reactor fuel at removal and then maybe 5 years later.

I know about the 6Ci/Watt T.R. and the part II problems that have been used.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Rees