RE: Resources for Radiological Terrorism Protective Actions and FirstResponders

Dear RadSafers

Response Kit.  The kit contains 600 Prussian Blue capsules, 100 vials

of sterile, lyophilized Ca DTPA and 100 vials of sterile, lyophilized

Zn DTPA.

We have responded to the FDA’s request for an NDA submission for

Prussian Blue capsules but the FDA process will take time.

In the interim we have a limited number of First Response Kits

available on a prescription basis.  We are a licensed in all 50

states and currently provide a  range of compounded products ( I-131

mini capsules for therapy, I-123 whole body capsules 1 to 10 mCi,

I-123 MIBG, and various kits for Tc-99m labeling) to Nuclear Medicine

and Radiation Therapy departments.

Soon we will also be offering element specific wash for Iodine,

Cesium, and Cobalt.

If you have any interest in any of these products please call.

Thank you,

John Kuperus, Ph.D., R.Ph.

Nuclear Pharmacist

Custom Care Pharmacy