FW: Contaminated Worker/Ambulance?

This was posted on another list, and I thought I'd post here to see if there was any info available. I'd like to know how they decontaminated an ambulance while it was moving.

Capt. Bruce Bugg

Special Projects Coordinator

Law Enforcement Division

Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety

P.O. Box 80447

Conyers, GA  30013-8047

voice:	678.413.8825

fax:	678.413.8832