Non-invasive diagnostic QA x-ray equipment

Dear Radsafers:

We are intending to purchase a kVp meter suitable for general xray,

fluoro, dental, and portable x-ray machines used at our veterinary

school.  In particular I am looking at Unfors 9001 RAD/FLU, PMX-1R,

and the Radcal kVp model 4082 (trying to keep the cost under $5K).  I

would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used these meters or

suggestions for others under $5K that you may recommend.

Thank you in advance for any information/light you may be able to

shine my way.  Please respond to the list of you think it is

appropriate or directly to me:  Kretaj@wsu.edu

Kreta Johnson

Washington State University

Radiation Safety Office