Re: Non-invasive diagnostic QA x-ray equipment

If you are really serious - Keitheley, Keitheley, Keitheley - actually

Innovision nowadays.  (3060 I think - I'll have to check mine) Yes

you'll need and need to know how to use and oscilloscope to use it - but

I can tell you where to find a decent one for a k buck.

Once you have used one you will know why the others are meaningless.

This is the unit that service people use instead of carrying a

"Dynalyzer".  Anything that has a digital readout and gives you one

number is simply wrong!  Others give one number and a "radiation output"

waveform - this is NOT the kVp waveform.  Others can give a reading only

at limited mAs mA values/ranges.  This unit will do all that you need.

I think I have one of the first they made and have used it reliably for

a very long time.