anybody there from Lawrence Livermore Lab?

Hi

I have a student who has applied for a DOE summer internship who is looking

for a mentor at Lawrence Livermore Lab (so he may bring his own money). He

is interested in anything, but has some background in nuclear radiation

detectors (our University of Michigan course). He will be a senior nuclear

engineering/health physics undergraduate student in September 2003, and is

interested this summer.

Please e-mail me OFF-list at the e-mail address below.

Thanks

Kim Kearfott

kearfott@umich.edu