Re: First Radiation Victim

Thanks, Richard. Guess you were just catching up on current news. <grin> What a neat story! Such is the pithy substance of day to day life and death in the real world. Really amazing sometimes. Thanks for passing it on. I envy your access to some old newspapers.

Cheers,

Maury Siskel    maury@webtexas.com

The future just isn't what it used to be!