RSO Position - Atlanta Area

I'm posting this announcement for Bill Kasper.  Please respond to him as

noted in the announcement below.  Please do not hit reply and expect it

to get to Bill.

Thanks,

Tracy

=======================================

  Could you recommend an exceptional person that may be interested in

the following professional opportunity?  We are searching for a Chief

Radiation Safety Officer to oversee compliance and R&D.  We operate 14

cyclotrons and a department of 17 people including 7 PhD's in Radiation

Safety and Health Physics  producing medical isotopes to treat cancer.

We offer a competitive salary based in a suburban Atlanta location and a

world-class management team.  Over half of our 65 management people have

masters or PhD's with many the top in their field.  We require

exceptional technical skills and will place a  strong emphasis on

management,  leadership, and communication. We are financially strong

and a very stable environment.  All contacts will be held in the

strictest confidence and will be reviewed by our retained consulting

firm and Bill  Kasper.  Mr. Kasper can be reached at telephone

404-843-1807 or  wkasper@bellsouth.net for more information. Interested

candidates should submit their resume via e-mail.  Until then; I remain;

With Warmest Personal Regards,

Sincerely,

Bill  Kasper