Re: First Radiation Victim

The gunshot story is indeed interesting. I just wonder about the breast

cancer woman in Chicago. She was irradiated 18 times (January 1896) and then

died. The cause of death may be discussed. I must admit however that the

story below is more clearcut (thanks!).

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com