RE: Damage stays from low-dose X-rays

I may be missing something, but as far as I can tell, no real "response" was

seen, only an apparent delay of repair. Was it "molecular procrastination"?

Maybe there is a dose threshold for rapid repair. What I have seen says

nothing about real manifested biological damage to an organism that effects

its functioning in any way. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The lack of

noted effects as a result of the variability in background radiation should

keep us grounded.

David L. North, Sc.M., DABR

Medical Physics

Main Bldg Rm 317