Re: AMRSO: Picture of damaged gauge

Ralph,

About 7 years back, my previous employer was doing a lot of

construction on our site and I obtained a radiography training book from

the USNRC (I believe it was from the NMSS branch) that had some very

vivid color pictures of damaged radiography units.  I believe there was

also a picture of a damaged moisture gauge in that book.  The book also

contained vivid pictures of fingers and hands that had been

overexposed.

You might try contacting the NMSS branch in Washington to see if they

can steer toward a copy of this booklet.

Vince

Vince Chase, CHP

Radiation Safety Officer

Wyeth Research

CN 8000

Princeton, NJ 08543

phone: 732-274-4478

fax:      732-274-4020

>>> "NORTH, Ralph" <RNORTH@fpm.wisc.edu> 04/02/03 02:49PM >>>

  If anyone has a picture of a truck or tractor backing over a soil

moisture/density gauge or a picture of a gauge after an accident,

please

send it to rnorth@fpm.wisc.edu  Thank you.

  Ralph North

  University of Wisconsin - Madison