Re: Prussian Blue as Tmt for Exposure to Radioactive Exposures

The  ICP report compiled by the United Nations and the IAEA for the Chernobyl Project contains information of interest regarding the effectiveness of Prussian Blue. Their data implied however, that the country of origin was a very significant factor in the effectiveness of the dye in on Cesium elimination. The three countries whose product was tested were Germany, the USA and Great Briain with the German make having the greateest apparent effectiveness and the British the least. No explanation was offered for this and I have heard little of this finding in the current discussions. Was it ever discounted?

David Lawrence
Eberline Services

These views expressed, however fallible, are my own and in no way represent the   those of my employer express or implied.