RE: LNT Theory

Hi all:  the article that Ed references below does not show tables and figures, but there is a PDF file of the article which shows the tables and references at http://www.world-nuclear.org/sym/authidx.htm <http://www.world-nuclear.org/sym/authidx.htm>  .  It is one of my favorite Cohen articles.

Larry Grimm, Senior HP

UCLA EH&S/ Radiation Safety Division

*	lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu   Phone:310/206-0712   Fax: 310/206-9051 Cell: 310/863-5556  Pager:1-800-233-7231ext93569

*	On Campus: 501 Westwood Plaza, 4th Floor, MS 951605

*	Off Campus: UCLA Radiation Safety Div, 501 Westwood Plaza 4th Fl, Box 951605, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1605

*	If this email is not RSD business, the opinions are mine, not UCLA's.