Faults in Swedish study adressed by J. Moulder? was: Re: Teencellphone risk.

>... a very good opportunity to discuss the issue with John Moulder when he was in New Zealand for a conference this past November.  Pity, because Dr. Moulder quite competently showed the faults in the Swedish study.

Brent,

what Swedish study do you mean? The new Salford one? As far as I know the new Salford study was published end of January 2003. Can you tell us anything more about what Dr. Moulder said in November 2002? On his Website (Wisconsin Medical College)

http://healthlink.mcw.edu/content/link?www.mcw.edu/gcrc/cop.html

he only states that ...

the authors (Salford 2003) do not address the fact that other studies using longer and more intense exposures have found no evidence for such effects. That seems not enough to "competely show the faults".

Michael

Michael Hahn

Landesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Landwirtschaft

- Strahlenschutz -

Tel. 0335 560 3127

Fax 0335 560 3139

e.mail: Michael.Hahn@lvl.brandenburg.de