Re: Re DU source and Gulf Illness

Yes, it must be DU - I'm sure no one has thought of that before!  If the DU

is too dispersed to cause the problem, all those impurities must gang up and

concentrate, contrary to the laws of physics and meteorology. (Except for

the problem that Gulf War syndrome symtoms have nothing to do with known

radiation effects.  Hmmm, what's wrong with this picture...?)

Vincent King

Grand Junction, CO