Re: California: "New debate on radiation at landfills"

I wish it was feasible to do something more than just sympathize and

commiserate with you for the efforts you are expending to bring about

some rational govt. behavior. CA just seems to be determined to shoot

themselves in the foot in many different ways. I spent five years

conducting a small research program for SAC at Castle AFB and have many

fond memories of my time in CA. I'm sorry to see it going down this road

and hope that you will ultimately enjoy more success in stopping some of

this legislative nonsense.

Sincerely,

Maury                   maury@webtexas.com

Sadly, all too often, Jerry was correct:

An ounce of fear and passion is worth a ton of fact and logic.

Jerry Cohen