Re: fission product source terms.....

Dave,

NUREG-1465, "Accident Source Terms for Light-Water Nuclear Power

Plants," is the most recent design basis work on reactor accident source

terms. The methodology has been programed into the RADTRAD computer code

which is available from RSICC, the Radiation Safety Information

Computational Center. As for ORIGEN, I attended a shielding course put

on by Georgia Tech a number of years ago which included a segment on

ORIGEN2. Unfortunately, I do not know if the course is still available.

Hope this helps and regards,

David Matchick