Re: Kr-85 -> ionization -> oxidants -> acid rain??

Bob,

Please check out this reference:

Telegada,K. & Ferber, G.J. (1975): Atmospheric concentrations and

inventory

  of Krypton-85 in 1973. Science, 190, pp.882-883

They describe the layers of Krypton in the atmosphere, and how

air currents mix gasses in the atmosphere.

Just a chemist, John