Re: Fission Stories

>From: John Jacobus <crispy_bird@yahoo.com>

>Jim,

>When can we expect a review of this tome?

I don't know.  It's not high on my reading list at the moment, but I wanted

to purchase a copy before the autographed copies sold out.  Beware, my

envelope arrived with a big hand-scrawled "NO NUKES!!!!" written on the

front.  Tom Ridge is probably reading all my mail now.

If "Fission Stories" is anything like the long excerpt I posted at

have a lot of truth, witty humor, hype, and mistakes, and it will be

enjoyable and informative.  On the cover is a hand-drawn lightbulb with a

mushroom cloud inside of it.  The stories like "Power Plant Porno" and

"All Dressed Up and No Place to Glow" by Dave are much better than the cover

art.

BTW, I'm not aware of any on-line reviews of "Fission Stories", but there's

a, um, glowing review of Lochbaum at

http://animatedsoftware.com/environm/no_nukes/2003/UCSlochbaum.htm .

Regards,

Jim

--

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to

criticism.