Re: MS programs

Hi Gary,
       I can e-mail you a copy of a pdf file I've got (from the HPS website if I recall) that gives information on all the health physics (and associated programmes) running in the US as of 2000.  This includes an overview of each college/faculty and also details if it available through distance or internet learning.

The main one I can think of for MSc in Health Physics is Illinios, but I may well be doing a diservice to others.

Regards Julian