From: BERNARD L COHEN [mailto:blc+@PITT.EDU]

Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 8:51 AM

To: Carl Miller

Cc: epirad@mchsi.com; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu; ken.mossman@asu.edu

Subject: Re: What excuse next for no pay

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Carl Miller wrote:

> Dr. Cohen,

> Your response is a total cop out.  You have the time to respond to trivial

emails on this list, but you don't have the time to honor your committments?

> Please do not offer any more bogus rewards if you fail to back up your

word on the previous ones.  It appears no matter what people do or say, you

will find some reason why they are wrong or why they didn't understand your

offer.

	--Responding to each day's mail does take more time than I can

afford, but I see no alternative. I assume that learning to use the

RADSAFE archives and searching thru the hundreds of messages I have sent

will take dozens of hours. I see no problem in delaying my response until

my present pressures are off. If I don't respond by July, you can remind

me. What is the problem in that?

	While you are waiting, you might read my response to Puskin and

make a judgement on it.