RE: U-235 Weight Percent for Natural Uranium

Try this also:

http://www.eh.doe.gov/techstds/standard/std1136/STD11362000.pdf

Table 2-1

Gus

C. A. Gus Potter, Ph.D., C.H.P.

Sandia National Laboratories

Albuquerque, New Mexico

(505) 844-2750

capotte@sandia.gov

This cause of exploration and discovery is not an option we choose; it is a

desire written in the human heart. We are that part of creation which seeks

to understand all creation. We find the best among us, send them forth into

unmapped darkness, and pray they will return. They go in peace for all

mankind, and all mankind is in their debt.

(G. W. Bush)