Re: Aside from the reward issue...

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, John Jacobus wrote:

> smoking is one of the leading causes of lung cancer.

> Don't you agree?

	--I certainly agree, and have spent very extensive efforts to

handle that problem. See paper #7 on my web site at www.phyast.pitt.edu

Among other things it shows that even a perfect negative correlation

between smoking incidence and radon levels cannot explain my results.

	Actually there is a relatively strong correlation, due to the

urban-rural effect, but it is still not strong enough to materially change

my results.