From: garyi@trinityphysics.com
Sent: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:16:01 -0500
To: "John Wong" <Wong@attorney.zzn.com>, radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Offers and Answers

Please turn off the giant blue font.

-Gary Isenhower

Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com

************************************************************************ You are currently subscribed to the Radsafe mailing list. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu Put the text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe archives at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/