Re: NCRP bias?

Sandy,

    Sad to say, I must agree with you. Scientists (except maybe for you and

me), can be as prone to bias as anyone else, especially when they have a

"sacred cow" they need to protect. Perhaps we need a Science Court to deal

with such matters. Such a court would need to consist of people who: (1)

have acknowledged scientific capabilities, and (2) have no vested interest

in the outcome  of the matter under deliberation. It might be hard to find

people meeting these requirements. Perhaps retirees who have nothing better

to do with their time than to serve on such panels??