Re: NCRP bias?

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Carl Miller wrote:

> Dr. Cohen may not think it is plausible to explain his findings just by his

 use of guestimated county smoking rates(which are inversely related to the

 radon), but what about the co-linearity between smoking, education and

 socioeconomic factors? Dr. Field has pointed this out before.

	--These problems are covered in several of my papers. But be more

specific if you want a clearer reply. You might try reading my

published responses to Dr. Field. Better yet, look at Item #7 on my web

site.