PR campaigne

I suggest that "Carl Miller" and "John Wong" are not real persons at all, but aliases

created purely for the purpose of harrasing Cohen and bolstering LNT.

Both addresses are the anonymous type, and "Wong" has evaded polite attempts to

communicate.  Neither address seems to have contributed to Radsafe earlier that the

last 2 weeks or so.

If I am wrong, I will apologize publicly.  If not, the perpetrator(s) ought to be denounced.

-Gary Isenhower