RE: Reported plans for change in IAEA

Franz;

I'm usually immune to your blogs, but I feel compelled to add something.

I suggest to obtain and read a book entitled "Saddam's Bombmaker". In it you

will find many troubling stories about the IAEA. In fact, when the author

finally escaped IRAQ and tried to find safe haven, he contacted the IAEA,

who advised the bomb-maker to go home and go back to work.

You may find it to be interesting, non-political, factual reading.

Respectfully,

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP

Senior Health Physicist

SAIC