Re: Sydney Morning Herald says 5000 died of radiation at Chernobyl

Thanks, Jaro. That was great news. And the basic unscear.org address is

back up. I guess it was just down for maintenance. Anyway, I'm glad that

the sites are alive and well for now. Thanks again

Best wishes,

Maury Siskel           maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

                                                Charles M. Province