Re: respiratory tract dose

>  "...pompous, sanctimonious, arrogant, and condescending..."  Is that the best you can do!

> BTW, I assume that you've provided this person with the needed information, and have taken

> responsibility for his facility's licensing basis.  Please share your work with all of us.

 For years I could not understand those unwilling to share their knowledge.

The reasons I have discovered so far are fear not to be overtaken

(one cannot fool oneself about his/her own horsepowers) or, alternatively,

necessity not to show how little is there to be shared.

 Sorry if this sounds too agressive - I mean sharing the above knowledge only.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com

Email: tgi@cit.bg, tgi_earth@yahoo.com

Phone: ++359/2/9923340