Re: respiratory tract dose

The best route may be for you to find the intake-to-dose conversion factors (DCF) you need in a published compendium.  If the ICRP 60 based DCFs are suitable for your application, I suggest you take a look at the ICRP Database of Dose Coefficients, which is available on CDROM.  You can find out additional information about this reasonably priced resource at

        www.elsevier.com/locate/series/icrpcd

*  Thomas La Bone              *
*  thomas.labone@srs.gov   *
*  803-952-9535                   *