Re: respiratory tract dose

Your view that all it takes to be an hp is "formulas and references" is truly

dangerous.

I have plenty of industrial hygiene "formulas and references" available, but I

would not presume to act as an industrial hygienist.  If the problem were

straightforward, I might prepare a draft for review by a qualified ih, but

nothing further.

I have nothing personal against "Kevin, buddy," and understand that his employer

may be  too cheap to do the right thing.  Nevertheless, that does not justify

his performance of a licensing basis determination outside of his competence.

There is something called our obligation to protect the public.

As you put it, "Unbelievable !!!"

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton