Re: Fwd: Re: respiratory tract dose

Your posting shows that you did not read my message.  In the future, please do

so before trying to respond.

1.  That's why I consult a CIH when I have an industrial hygiene question!

BTW, I stated this in first my message.

2. .  I never said Kevin has to be a CHP, that he is a bad person, or that he

is not qualified for his job.  It's just that the questions he asked indicate a

basic lack of understanding for the proposed task.  That's why I recommended he

hire a qualified consultant.

If this is "elitism," then I'm proud to be an elitist!

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com