Re: NRC PROPOSES $6,000 FINE AGAINST ST. JOSEPH MERCY HOSPITAL INMICHIGANFOR OVEREXPOSURE TO A MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC

I assume that you find the assumptions of the NRC comical.  I

certianly find your comments comic relief.

John

/Just because your paranoid doesn't mean no one is after you./

>>> regulations.  It is about power and the exercise of power come

>>> sjd@swcp.com

>>> send an e-mail to Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the text

>"unsubscribe

>>> radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no