Re: Radiation sickness

Without a medical workup this is all speculation.  My first guess is malnutrition.  Also, lack of intelligence drinking from a barrel that may have contained chemical wastes. By the way, how is the father doing since he drank from the same barrel?

Jim Hoerner <jim_hoerner@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

Radiation sickness
5/16/2003 10:18 AM
By: Capital News 9 web staff

[There is also a video available at the cited link. The people supposedly
suffering from acute radiation sickness look pretty healthy to me. Not what
I would expect if it were true. - JH]

Amar doesn't go out much these days. He said he's been sick ever since he
drank water from a plastic barrel looted from nearby Al-Tuwaitha, Saddam's
biggest nuclear research complex.
. . .

He said he only drank water from the barrel once, just after he and his father bought it from a man in the street.  . . .

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail: crispy_bird@yahoo.com