Re: radiography - deja vu all over again

Before I had my degree, the regulatory authority denied my application

to be RSO for a soil density gauge; even though I had over 20 years of

operational, administrative, and professional HP experience at the time.

 The RSO had to be an individual with a degree and who completed a 3-day

gauge user class months before, even though he had absolutely zero

experience with radioactive materials.