From: George J. Vargo [mailto:vargo@physicist.net]

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 1:27 PM

To: 'Flood, John'; 'Jean-Francois, Stephane'; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: RE: Not being a statistic

Here's one that I attribute to the late Roscoe Hall, SRS:  "Once in a while,

even a blind hog gets lucky and finds an acorn."

I hope someone is keeping a list of these.  It's been an interesting cross

section of sayings, proverbs, and aphorisms.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

vargo@physicist.net <mailto:vargo@physicist.net>

610-925-1954

610-925-5545 (fax)