RE: Research using RAM

There was a recent article in Radwaste Solutions magazine that talked about the number of facilities around the world using RAM in various applications.  The article was written by  Michele Laraia of the IAEA on small nuclear facilities worldwide.

Larry

Lawrence E. Boing

Argonne National Laboratory

Nuclear Engrg Division, Decommissioning Program

9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg 362

Argonne, IL   60439

Phone 630.252.6729

Fax     630.252.5287