Laser safety forum

Hello all,

Since the results of my inquiry on RadSafe last month into the existence of

a laser safety listserver indicated that one does not exist, I have gone

ahead and put together a message forum on Yahoo Groups.  I recognize that

this is not as user-friendly as a listserver but it is at least a start.  I

encourage all interested parties to join up.  Rules will be similar to

RadSafe (no advertising, try your best to be nice, etc).

Kim Merritt

Radiation/Laser Safety Officer

HazMed, Inc.

NASA Langley Research Center