Position Announcement

Please direct your replies and questions directly to the e-mail address and fax number listed below.

Health Physics Consultant Position

Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc., has an immediate full-time opening for a Health Physics Consultant.  Applicants must have a B.S. or M.S. in health physics or related science.  Good communication and writing skills, and the ability to work independently are essential.

Our consultants work with all types of radioactive materials programs:
· Hospital nuclear medicine departments
· Research Labs
· Decontamination-Decommissioning Projects
· Radioactive gauge services
· Emergency Response Services
· Radiation Safety Training
· Radiation Safety Office Services

Consultants generally spend one week per month providing services to clients throughout the Midwestern and North Central U.S., and the remainder of time at local clients in the Chicago area and in the SAHCI office.

We offer competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.

Send FAX resume to 1-815-485-4433 or e-mail to sahci@aol.com