RE: Peanut butter or other skin decon methods in place of water and soap

George,

As you point out, until now decontamination agents have been non specific.

About a month ago we introduced Iodowash specifically for cleanup of

radioactive

halogens both on in-animate objects and skin.  We continue to receive

testimonials

and praise for how well it works.  Since that time we have introduced

Thallium

wash, Technetium wash (which is already on back order), Cesium - Cobalt

wash,

and Uranium wash.  All are mild enough to use on intact skin.

The washes contain a specific (for each group of elements) solution which

frees the element from the surface.  The wash also contains a resin bead

designed to bind the element.  The bead can easily be removed from the

surface

and disposed of as radioactive waste. These washes have been used

effectively

on tile, linoleum, painted surfaces, stainless steel, leather, skin, etc.

Due to the specific nature of these washes, there are occasions where they

are not 100% effective.  The use of some cleaning products can build up

residues on the surface to be cleaned which either react with the solution

or saturate the resin.  A pre wash with de-ionized water has been very

successful in providing a surface on which the ion specific washes can be

effective.

My apologies for sounding like a commercial.

For further information please check our web site:

http://www.iodowash.com

or call me at (800)995-4363

John Kuperus, PhD