PuBe Source available for immediate licensee transfer

ICN would like to transfer a PuBe source to a licensee who is capable

for receipt and storage. Our intention is the to facilitate an

expedited transfer. Specifics for this source are as follows:

Source ID M541, Mound Lab

80 grams Pu (74 g Pu-239), 5 Ci

LANL ID for the source is 255YRT (YRT is the LANL code for ICN

Biomedicals - for future disposal)

60 keV

Neutron measurements on 12/3/01

top:  3.0 mrem/h

side:  1.5 mrem/h

1 meter:  0.74 mrem/h

Gamma measurements on 12/3/01

top:  0.3 mrem/h

side:  1.5 mrem/h

1 meter:  0.3 mrem/h

Please provide a response within 24 hours if you are interested in

taking possession of  this source. ICN will pay all required shipping

costs associated with the transfer.

I will be out of the office until June 9. For immediate

communication, for additional details, please contact Joel White at

800 548-5100 x2404. You can also respond to me via e-mail.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/