AW: Dr.Gofman--I just wonder..

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu [mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von NiagaraNet@AOL.COM
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. Mai 2003 01:07
An: radsafe-digest@list.vanderbilt.edu
Cc: NiagaraNet@AOL.COM
Betreff: Dr.Gofman--I just wonder..

Subj: Dr.Gofman--I just wonder..

Hello All Radsafers:
I rarely post here--but I thought I'd pose a few questions with big question marks as some food for thought.

 Please post whatever you want in order to give '"us" food for thought.  This will liven up discussion. What you put forward in this message and what is answered might give you a good overview about the opinions among professionals.

Now, may I ask you, how old Gofman is? (I hate to use academic titles when talking about someone. I have a PhD, but I hope that never anybody will call me "Doctor".). It was mentioned that he was a "graduate student", when he was doing such great and decisive discoveries. It might have been that he was involved like a technitian, but I never heard any literature naming John Gofman as a coauthor and codiscoverer of what you claim. Maybe he provided coffee to the researchers???
If Gofman would be 80 years old by now, he would have been less than 20 years at what has been put forward by you, what he has detected, researched and so on. This is ridiculous.
If Gofman is far older than 80 years by now, he should avoid to be used by those groups, who make him talk about the terrible impact of radioactivity. I may be wrong, but it seems to me, that he still backs the "Tooth fairy project", which is the worst and most distorted project I ever have known about.

Forget Gofman, forget his socalled '"scientific papers", they are only nonsense.
Franz