Electromet apology to Jeffriesc@epa au

Subj: RE: Niagara Falls Electromet
Date: 6/3/2003 9:29:50 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: jeffriesc@epa.nsw.gov.au
To: NiagaraNet@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Ohh I'm sorry. You specifically talked about the Electromet plant in your posting. Now it seems you want to talk about a complex. The quote that you introduced to support your arguement shows that Electromet did not process U ore but a chemical compound of U. And in fact it seems, from below, that you are now saying it was the complex and not in fact the individual electromet plant that processed the ore to metal. It would be good if you more clearly verbalised of your thoughts.

And let me reiterate one point. The "shameful" reference from the DOE was in fact quoted by you not me. You introduced it and claimed that it proved your point. I merely explored the inconsistencies of YOUR reference.

BTW until you are aware of what knowledge I have DO NOT question my knowledge. You might just find I know a bit more about the U fuel cycle than you do, my friend.

And don't start this crap about jeffriesc; MR NigaraNet, did your parents really call you NigaraNet? This just highlights your ignorance of IT and electronic communications.