Re: Mossman paper in Health Physics News - The Debate is Over

To be clear, which debate is over?

(1) The debate that Dr. Cohen's paper does not disprove LNT is over? (i.e.

Cohen's arguments do not disprove LNT.)

--or--

(2) The debate over the viability of LNT is over? (i.e. LNT is a sound

basis for spending billions of our dollars cleaning up sites to well below

the levels of background radiation.)

If it is (2) then how do we explain the health in Ramsar, Iran and other

similar places?

IMWTK

Cheers,

Richard