Field Detection of Tc-99 during remediation?

I'm prepping for a new project, and trying to cover all the bases.

If anyone knows of any techniques for the FIELD detection of Tc-99 in soil,

I'd appreciate a quick e-mail.

We are planning on the usual approach of finding a marker contaminant, and

validating the ratios to the marker via Liquid Scintillation Counting for

the Tc-99. But, if there is a new instrument or technique out there, I'm

sure someone on this forum knows about it.

Thanks in advance!

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP

Senior Health Physicist

SAIC