COHEN FIELD DEBATE

Sirs,

I do think there needs to be a 3rd party to put their view on this

subject.  May I kindly suggest waiting to see what the NCRP says? Does

anyone know when their publication will be out?

If they say smoking data is a problem, Field is right!

If they say the way smoking is handled did not cause the inverse

association Cohen is winner!

I am sure they will address this contentious issue.

Dr. Field, would you accept NCRP views?

Dr. Cohen, you said before that the group includes a physicist - will

you accept NCRP opinion?

Yes or no is all we need to hear, not another debate!

Truly Howard -

LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD - WWW.HEALTHIEST.CO.ZA

Cool Connection, Cool Price, Internet Access for R59 monthly @ WebMail

http://www.webmail.co.za/dialup/